The Yintai Office Tower is located in the west wing of Beijing Yintai Centre, which features various entry points accessible from the site's perimeter streets and the Subway Line 1 and Line 10. The underpass corridors link the Beijing Yintai Centre with other main business complexes in the CBD core area. It is convenient to reach the main destinations in the CBD area without walking aboveground.
An exclusive passage links Yintai Office Tower with Park Hyatt Beijing and Luxury Shopping Mall. Thanks to the passage, the clients and visitors of Yintai Office Tower have an easier access to the facilities of the Park Hyatt Beijing and Luxury Shopping Mall, including the meeting rooms, health spa, indoor swimming pool, bar, specialty restaurants and rooftop garden bar. All these excellent assets fulfill various requirements from business people efficiently, such as working, daily life, entertainment, shopping requirement. At the same time, the environment and order of business is ensured, since Yintai Office Tower has independent entrance from the street.
The Yintai Office Tower was awarded the title of "the Most Valuable Landmark Building Specified by Multinational Companies". To date, corporations like Fortune 500 companies, strong financial institutions, well-known law firms from Europe and the US as well as some international and domestic enterprises have successively settled in the tower.
Phone:（86-10）6566 1022 6567 1508 Fax: （86-10）6566 6771
Savills Property Services (Beijing) Co. Ltd. provides specialized property management services to Yintai Office Tower. Savills commits to enhancing capital value and providing value for services through proficient building and tenancy management services, ensuring the highest standard of managerial service in Yintai Office Tower across the board.
Property management services of Savills include:
· Guaranteed daily operation of facilities and other service systems in the office tower;
· Keeping public area in good condition, including the lobby, exits and entrances, lift lobby, stair, exterior wall and toilets;
· Ensuring the safety of the office Tower and maintaining public order;
· Handling tenants' complaints and enquiries regarding management of the office tower;
· Contacting and coordinating with related departments of the government;
· Improving the environment of the office tower, such as interior greenery all year round and appropriate festive decorations;
· Developing and improving value-added services using a high-tech consultancy platform;
· Keeping effective communication with tenants and paying regular visits to inquire about their needs for the improvement of service quality.
Savills have offered expertise training to its staffs. To receive the assistance of the managerial staff (or to inquire about management of the office building), please feel free to contact Savills.
Tel: (86-10) 8517 2288
Location: L3, Yintai Office Tower